QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration or
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or
- 15 years of administrative, experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy registrar or an equivalent post.
DUTIES OF REGISTRAR.
- The emoluments and other terms and conditions of service of the Registrar shall be as prescribed by Rules of the Institution Deemed to be University.
- When the office of the Registrar is vacant or when the Registrar is on leave or absent due to any other reasons, the duties and functions of the Registrar shall be performed by such other person as the Vice Chancellor may appoint for the purpose.
- The Registrar shall be ex-officio Secretary of the Board of Management, the Academic Council and the Planning and Monitoring Board, but shall not be Deemed to be a member of any of these authorities.
- The Registrar shall be directly responsible to the Vice-Chancellor and shall work under his direction.
- The following shall be the duties of the Registrar: –
- To be the custodian of the records and the funds and such other property of the Institution Deemed to be University as the Board of Management may commit to his/her charge;
- To conduct the official correspondence on behalf of the authorities of the institution Deemed to be university;
- To issue notices convening meetings of the authorities of the Institution Deemed to be University and all Committees and sub-Committees appointed by any of these authorities;
- To maintain the minutes of the meetings of all the authorities of the Institution Deemed to be University and of all the Committees and sub-Committees appointed by any of these authorities;
- To make arrangements for the examinations conducted by the Institution Deemed to be University;
- To represent the Institution Deemed to be University in suits or proceedings by or against the Institution Deemed to be University, sign powers of attorney and perform pleadings or depute his/her representatives for this purpose;
- To enter into agreement, sign documents and authenticate records on behalf of the Institution Deemed to be University;
- To make arrangements to safeguard and maintain the buildings, gardens, office, canteen, cars and other vehicles, laboratories, libraries, reading rooms, equipment and other properties of the Institution Deemed to be University;
- To perform such other duties as may be specified in the Rules of the Institution Deemed to be University, or as may be assigned by the Board of management or the Vice-Chancellor from time to time.
||CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
- Will be responsible for the entire Financial and Accounting Administration of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Dhiraj Hospital and other Institutions including Preparation of the Annual Budgets, Estimates, Statement of Accounts with accuracy and submission to the management.
- Will be responsible for formulating potential strategic financial plans for the future development of the Vidyapeeth, managing employee benefit plans by ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements including management of tax related matters.
||DY. CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
- He / She shall be assisting Chief Finance Officer to look after entire finance and accounting functions, annual budget, estimates and statements of account and its submission to authority.
- Will be responsible to carry out the internal audit, authenticate and recommend safeguards for financial operations.
- Will be responsible for evaluating the inadequacies of the system of internal controls at various levels and recommending improvements thereafter in respect of the Vidyapeeth.
- Will be responsible to Prepare a concise, practical and informative report along with suggestive remedial measures to the management.
||ACCOUNT OFFICER(DHIRAJ HOSPITAL)
- Will be responsible to administer and look after the day to day accounting activities of the hospital, preparation of statement of accounts, annual budgets, estimates etc with accuracy.
- Will be responsible to assist the Chief Finance Officer towards discharging accounting responsibilities of the Vidyapeeth.
- Will be responsible for the administration of un-interrupted/adequate supply of Water, Electricity, Maintenance and Aesthetic related services to the Buildings, Projects and Hospital located inside Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Campus.
- Will be responsible to interact with Architects / Contractors / Consultants for projects and to conduct meeting with all site teams for reviewing and monitoring of projects for timely completion.
- Will be responsible to ensure Quality Work, Timely Procurement of Materials for on-going Projects along with Compliance with Regulatory authorities/Technical bodies.
- Will be responsible to develop project objectives, review bids form contractors, prepare rate analysis, check reports submitted by site engineers, control project cost and maintain project schedule by closely monitoring the progress.
- Will be responsible to supervise the work of the site engineer to ensure qualitative and timely completion of works including safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures.
- Report progress on regular basis to the Chief Engineer.
- Will be responsible for designing maintenance strategies and procedures for carrying out quality maintenance and report to the Chief Engineer.
- Will be responsible to execute timely completion of all types of maintenance works such as plumbing, carpentry, drainage, operation, housekeeping, sanitation, water purify etc in Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Campus and Dhiraj Hospital.
- Will be responsible to process and obtain required approval for various work for the higher authorities.
- Will be responsible to check plans, drawing and ensure execution of work on site including forecasting of requirement of materials and rates demands.
- will be responsible to day to day supervision of ongoing works, liaise with contractors and report to the project engineer.
- Will be responsible to oversee planning , design and execution of Mechanical , Electrical and Plumbing related services including chillers, split units, hot and cold water system, pumps etc, for Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Campus.
- Will be responsible for maintenance and rectification of faults in HVAC systems and all refrigeration equipment of the Campus.
||SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Will be responsible for maintenance and operation of the entire electrical infrastructure of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth and Dhiraj Hospital.
- Will be responsible for planning and forecasting of future requirements of supply of electricity and related equipments to various Institutions depending upon their expansion.
- Will be responsible to ensure regular maintenance and availability of stand by electricity supply systems in case of failure from main source of supply (GEB).
- Maintain proper liaison with GEB /Other agencies for Inspections / Audit of electrical Infrastructures of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
||JUNIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Will be responsible for the day to day operations / managementof all electrical Infrastructure within the area of responsibility assigned to him by detailing suitable Electrician / Technician under him to ensure 100%
un-interrupted power supply.
- Will be responsible for preventive maintenance and day to day inspection / supervision of work of the equipments /subordinates placed under him and submit a report to the Senior Electrical Engineer.