||M.Ch. Surgical Oncology.
||D.M. – Medical Oncology.
||Gastroenterologist / Endoscopist
||MD (Medicine)/ MS ( Gen. Surgery ) /D.M. Gastroenterology
||Critical Care / ICU Intensivist
||DNB Critical Care / MD Critical Care
||Biomedical Engineer (Service& Maintenance)
||Candidate with BE or B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering with Min. 8yrs. of exp. in multi super speciality hospital.
- Prepare & maintain total medical equipment of Hospital.
- Weekly stock & maintenance report.
- To know all suppliers related to their equipments.
- To survey & analyze damage/dysfunction of Medical Equipments.
- To get these equipments repaired when there is any fault.
- To look after supply of ECG papers, RBS strips & other accessories etc.
- To look after CO2, O2 and NO2 – central lines, manifold, cylinders availability & prompt supply.
- To provide necessary support & training to medical & non-medical staff regarding knowledge, usage & equipments.
- To maintain & look after RO plant.
- Any other work related to Medical Equipments assigned by Management.
- Emergency on call.
- Quality Indicators:
- Equipment downtime
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Minimizing equipment down time.
- Maintenance, upkeep and calibration of all equipments.
- Training sessions conducted on proper use of equipment.
||Patient Relation Officer Cum Floor Coordinator
||Post Graduate with Min. 5yrs. of exp. in Hospital. Person with good communication skill will be preferred.
- To take two rounds daily of Hospital, Morning & Evening, inform the report to GM & Medical Superintendent and Director as per need.
- Carry out tasks assigned by the Management in regard to PR & Doctor Liaison.
- To gather day to day negative feedback and discuss with GM – Opr and Medical Superintendent and find out the immediate solutions with no future repetitions.
- Generating the Monthly feed back reports of all collected feed back.
- Monthly MIS reporting for Feedbacks
- Find out the departmental performance report based on feed back reports.
- Meeting the Consultants regularly during their rounds and finding the feed back from them as well. Consultants should have good rapport & can get their problems listened to & solve as soon as possible.
- Assist the GM and Medical Superintendent and Director as & when required.
- Coordinates, through organizational leaders, educational activities regarding standards, systems and other quality improvement methodologies.
- Manage the patient satisfaction survey, consultant survey, internal audits and track recommendations for corrections of identified deficiencies.
- To meet with staff members to interpret changes in managerial procedures.
- To meet with members of community and to promote good public relations for the hospitals.
- To attend meeting of professional civic and service organizations as a representative of the hospital when asked.
- Patient care facilitation
- Facilitating Medical Health check ups.
- Patient problem solutions
- Patient feedback
- Doctors feedback
- To show Hospital to Guests.
- Direct doctor’s queries to concern department/s i.e. Administration, Medical Superintendent, Medi claim and Account.
- Personally meet each patient on daily base to get feedback from them and direct them for their queries and issues.
- Oversee discipline of staff for their work profile, Time Punctuality and uniform, ID cards and Behaviour and report them to concern HODs and as and when to GM and Medical Superintendent.
||Candidate with MBA (marketing) with min. 2-5 yrs. of experience in multi super speciality hospital
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors.
- To take care of all the publishing material of the hospital namely: information booklet, leaflets, handbills, brochure, and other related materials. These shall include the content, design, creativity and proof – reading etc.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote services.
- To execute the various activities planned as per the phase wise Marketing plans for example, CMES, Workshops Camps, Patient Education Program, Life –Style Management Program Etc.
- Compile lists describing service offerings.
- Evaluate the financial aspects, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Coordination with respective service head and service providers (eg Consultants, Admin departments etc…) on service specification, understanding and ensuring smooth functioning
- Confer with legal and bylaws requirement eg obtaining legal/concern authority permissions
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities, working with NGOs, government programs etc.
- Initiate market research studies and analyse their findings.
- To explore newer geographical area new markets, for customer target for hospital.
- To do regular fieldwork to understand and develop sound marketing plan.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
||Post graduate / Graduate with relevant exp. Person with fluent in English & Multitasking will be preferred.
- To attend patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
||B.Sc. Radiography; Diploma /Certified course in CT/MRI/X-RAY + One year Exp.
- To perform X-Ray/MRI/CT procedures according to departmental standards and to scan designated anatomical area of the patients.
- To correctly identify patients and positions using supportive devices to obtain precise patient position and transfer them in a timely manner and ensuring that all the people involved are safe.
- To explain the procedure to the patients and their relatives, talk to the patient over the intercom system; observe them through the window of the control room to monitor patient safety and comfort.
- To view images of organs or tissues on the video display screen to ensure quality of pictures and evaluates radiographs, videotapes and computer generated information for technical quality.
- To report problems and pass on information of an operational nature to the department head or to the supervisor.
- To coordinate with machine vendor in case of any issue with the machine & to Keep a check on equipments PMS, Calibrations, QA, QC & Services.
- To Ensure Patient satisfaction & addressing/handling of Patients issues.
||B.Sc. – Nursing / GNM (ICU, OT, Cath Lab experience is preferable)
- Patient care, attending the emergency cases and giving immediate first aid.
- Attending doctors on rounds. Conduct clinical service as per doctors’ instructions.
- Checking vitals, giving bed care such as mouth care, back care, eye care. Prepares and
- Arranges trolley Shifting / receiving the patients to rooms, wards and OT.
- Accompanying patients for investigation. Obtaining samples. Writing and updating patient
- condition reports,, drugs and medication. Maintaining and updating nurse’s notes and other charts and registers.
- Counselling and psychological support to patients. Imparts health education to patients.
- He/ She will be responsible to try the best to get the patients best nursing care, necessary investigation done & its record to patients file & accompany the doctor in charge of the unit during ward round.
- He/she will be responsible to establish liaison between the public and hospital in friendly atmosphere.
||Diploma/ Bachelor degree in information technology with min 1-3 yrs. of experience.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
||Post graduate / Graduate with relevant exp. Person with good computer skills & Multitasking will be preferred.
- Responsible to generate computer bill, collect payments, and keep a record of the same.
- Collects delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients; monitoring payments.
- Following up with patients when payment lapses occur at the ongoing/ discharge time.
- Check eligibility and benefit verification of the yojnas and insurance claimer.
- Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information.
- Follow up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle time frame.
- Prepare income sheet on time & give the accountants.
- Prepare final bill when cash/TPA /fund cards come for discharge. In the case of TPA credit patients, if the bill exceeds the approval final bill with discharge summary is send it to the insurance dept for the final approval. If there is any collection to be done from patient it is done (E.g. co-payment, room restriction, non applicable charges etc).
- Every day morning all the previous day discharged cards are to be cross checked whether they have paid the bill and show discharge in the HIS. In case of cash patient if they have not paid who has given permission should give a letter which should be attached with the card & it is filed in the billing dept.
- In case of credit bills after receiving the payment it is been settled against the respective credit bills and the same is sent to accounts.
- Attending to patient/company queries as and when it is required. Give them the information required.
- Any other jobs to be attended as and when there is an instruction from the Senior Associate/H.O.D’s.