The Research award shall be conferred to the undergraduate student, postgraduate student and teaching faculty every year in all constituent institutions of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- To recognize the efforts of students and faculty, who are sincerely involved into academic and research activities, especially with innovative ideas.
- To motivate the students and teaching faculty of the university to conduct high end research activities.
- To create and inculcate research environment among the students and teaching faculties.
- The applicant shall be a registered student of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Piperia, Vadodara.
- The faculty should be a permanent faculty of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- The faculty who has received this research award in the previous academic year will not be eligible.
- Duly filled application form along with score sheet should be submitted to the Research Cell on or before the date declared by the University.
- The academic and research performance for applicants shall be considered for the academic year of the university.
- The publications which clearly possess Sumandeep Vidyapeeth shall be considered for grading.
- The research study must have an approval of SVIEC & IAEC or else NOC from Research Cell should be attached.
- The applicant shall submit substantial proofs (Soft Copy Only) for every activity mentioned in the scoring form.
- A special award shall be conferred upon to a researcher/research team who published their research article in a journal of highest impact factor (Thomson Reuter).
- All awardees of the constituent institutions of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth will be given “A Plaque” with a well mounted Certificate.
- For submission of application:
- The applicant shall have to submit hard copy of duly filled application with the scoring sheet to Research Cell and soft copy of all the necessary proofs as supporting documents on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications, received after last date of submission will not be considered.
- For selection of awardees :
- An expert committee shall be constituted by the Research Cell with the permission of Vice chancellor.
- The expert committee shall scrutinize the application form and check the grading of the applicants mentioned in the scoring format.
- The expert committee shall also check the authenticity of the proofs if found irrelevant; grades will be deducted.
- The applicants scoring highest grading shall be considered for the Research award for the respective institute.
|* Framed on 4th Jan. 2015|
|* Amended on 5th June 2017|