The policy is formulated to promote the researcher to carry out research and to develop concepts and knowledge through their research articles and reviews, case studies, reports and books. University provides the required facilities for research activities and to disseminate these research outputs, maximizing their visibility for access and use by others in the within and outside institution.
- To give a special thrust to research culture and publications in the university, thus improve the profile of university across the globe.
- To encourage researchers to publish their research outputsin reputed, high impact journals.
- To increase research profile, citation and impact of the university at national and international level.
- Maintain the long-term storage and preservation of research data in particular, data that enables the validation of research outputs and reported results.
- To make available more easily bibliometric measures associated with research outputs such as citation counts and article impact factors
- Any student/faculty presents/publish the review/original research work/chapter in the book/books or makes patent on his/her research work done has to report the university through HoD and HoI to Research Cell in the prescribed format along with its proof.
- The aim of this policy is to put on record, in all forms possible, all research related outcomes. This policy requires each researcher to provide the peer reviewed final accepted version of a research output to be deposited to the Research Cell in order to maintain the records of the published research articles of the University. To encourage publication, University has framed the incentive policy for students and faculty.
- In case of any research publication (paper, poster, etc.), corresponding author should be either guide or faculty involved in the research work. Student/Interns/PGs/Scholars should not be advocated as corresponding author in order to deal with any query which may arise in future.
- Research Cell rewards specified incentives to the researchers as per the research incentive policy (Page No. 31) for motivation and inspiration for more intensive research and development.
- Research Cell shall maintain all the data, records and documentation regarding publication and projects of the constituent institutes.
* Framed on 1st August 2015
* Amended on17th Sept. 2016 and 1st Jan 2017