- Candidate should have completed B. Sc. (Foods and Nutrition/Food Sciences/ Home Science) / MBBS/ BDS/ BPT/ BAMS/ BHMS or any other Life Science Graduate Degree program from a recognized University
Duration of Course: 1 Year + 3 Months of Internship
|Course||General Category||Jain Minority Category||Total Seats|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition||1||1||2|
|Fees Structure (Per Annum)|
|Course||Tuition Fees||College Security Deposit|
|General Category||Jain Minority
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition||Rs 30,000/-||Rs. 27,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
- The candidate has to pay the entire annual fees at the time of admission.
- The fees can be paid to the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth through Cheques/DD/Net Banking.
- The candidate should bring account payee cheque/s or DD for fees in the name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University”.
- Student also must bring cheque/s for securing future fee. It is advisable to contact admission helpdesk of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth before preparing cheques/DD.
- The Sumandeep Vidyapeeth accepts payment only towards admission fee, tuition fee and other fees as notiﬁed.
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth does not charge capitation fee or donation in whatever nomenclature or form.
- College Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- The candidate shall pay tuition fee and other fee, as prescribed by the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth within the due date notiﬁed. If the fees paid after due date, the student will have to pay late fees payment charges as per the policy of the University.
- The annual fee prescribed will be the same for entire duration of the course