Prof. Dr. Lata Dineshkumar Parmar, M. Sc. P.T. PhD
College of Physiotherapy, Sumandeep University since 5th December 2011
IAP no.: L-1128
Total Clinical Experience: > 40 Years
Total Teaching Experience: > 22 Years
PG Guide: > 11 Years
PhD Guide Approval: Sumandeep University Academic year 2015 onwards
- Trained & Qualified in acupuncture by International Faculty from International Association of Acupuncture (IAT)
- Successfully passed 1 year certificate course on Health Promotions, First Batch, 2010-11, organized by National Institute of Health & Family welfare, New Delhi.
- Attended several workshops on Medical Education Technology & Teaching Methodology, trainings of the Trainers Workshops.
- Published papers in National & International Journals
- Attended Several National & International Conferences.
- Invited for lectures/ talks/ as panelist & conducted several workshops allover India.
- Delivered key note addresses in several conferences.
- Honored as chief guest on several occasions.
- Honored as chair person at several CME’s & conferences.
- Organizing Secretary of 27th Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Physiotherapist, February – 1989.
- Executive Committee member of Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP) 2000-2002.
- Submitted self study report to National Assessment Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- Successfully organised special Camp of National Service Scheme (NSS)-Nov 2011