MASTER OF PHYSIOTHERAPY (M.P.T.)
- College of Physiotherapy, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, is registered with Gujarat State Council for Physiotherapy (GSCPT).
- Candidates seeking admission in Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) course should have successfully passed the Bachelor in Physiotherapy (P.T.) Degree Examination / B.Sc. (Physiotherapy) Degree Examination from a recognized University and should have completed six months compulsory rotatory internship in a teaching institute or institution recognized by the National body of Physiotherapists.
- Candidate admitted in MPT Course must be a member of Gujarat State Council for Physiotherapy (GSCPT) and / or apply for the same immediately after admission
- It is desirable that applicants should have worked as a qualified physiotherapist for at least one year in a Hospital / Institution prior to admission to the post-graduate course.
Duration of Course: 02 Years
|Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)|
|Course||General Category||Jain Minority Category||Total Seats|
|1. Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Neurologic & Psychosomatic Disorders||6||5||11|
|2. Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Pediatrics|
|3. Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Geriatrics|
|4. Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Musculoskeletal Disorders & Sports||5||5||10|
|5. Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Sports|
|6. Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Cardiothoracic Conditions & intensive Care||2||2||4|
|7. Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Community Health||1||2||3|
|8. Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Women’s Health|
|Fees Structure (Per Annum)|
|Course||Tuition Fees||College Security Deposit
|General Category||Jain Minority
|Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) – All Branches||Rs 1,10,000/-||Rs. 99,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
Stipend: All the students who are enrolled for MPT will be given stipend of Rs. 2,500/- per month.
- The candidate has to pay the entire annual fees at the time of admission.
- The fees can be paid to the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth through Cheques/DD/Net Banking.
- The candidate should bring account payee cheque/s or DD for fees in the name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University”.
- Student also must bring cheque/s for securing future fee. It is advisable to contact admission helpdesk of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth before preparing cheques/DD.
- The Sumandeep Vidyapeeth accepts payment only towards admission fee, tuition fee and other fees as notiﬁed.
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth does not charge capitation fee or donation in whatever nomenclature or form.
- College Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- The candidate shall pay tuition fee and other fee, as prescribed by the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth within the due date notiﬁed. If the fees paid after due date, the student will have to pay late fees payment charges as per the policy of the University.
- The annual fee prescribed will be the same for entire duration of the course