- 30 bed Emergency Complex with comprehensive life-saving medical services to the patients under one roof. It caters to medical, trauma and surgical emergencies round the clock.
- Diagnostic facilities like X-ray/Ultrasound/ECG, CT Scan & MRI also available round the clock.
- Emergency labs for blood/urine investigations are available for casualty patients round the clock.
- The treating doctor can call any specialist/super-specialist, which is available on call for urgent consultation as and when required.
- Operation Theatres working round-the-clock.
- Provision for disaster handling.
- Facilities like Wheel chairs & Patient trolleys are available at the entrance of casualty.
- Telephone, public utilities like toilets, waiting area with Tea/Coffee/Snacks, fans, chairs etc. are available.
- Ambulance is available to bring very sick people from the city limits.