Master of Science in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) of Sumandeep Nursing College, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth is recognized by Gujarat Nursing Council (GNC) & Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc. program
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in INC recognized Institution.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
Duration of Course: 2 Years
|Course||General category||Jain minority category||Total seat|
|1. Master in Medical Surgical Nursing||5||5||10|
|2. Master in Obstetrics And Gynecological Nursing||5||5||10|
|3. Master in Community Health Nursing||5||5||10|
|4. Master in Mental Health Nursing||3||2||05|
|5. Master in Child Health Nursing||2||3||05|
|Fees Structure (Per Annum)|
|Course||Tuition Fees||College Security Deposit
|General Category||Jain Minority
|Master science in of Nursing (MSc Nursing ) – All Branches||Rs 1,20,000/-||Rs. 1,08,000/-||Rs, 10,000/- (One time payment only)|
Note: All students admitted in M.Sc. Nursing will get a scholarship of Rs. 20,000/- per year.