College of Physiotherapy, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, is registered with Gujarat State Council for Physiotherapy (GSCPT).
- Branches available
- Fees Structure & Refund regulations
- Hostel Fees
- Mode of Payment
- Financial assistance
- How to apply for admission
- Admission Process
- Documents required for Admission
- Legal Undertaking or Bonds
- Program Outline
- Training Infrastructure
- Future Career Prospects
- Achievements of Past Students
- Alumni Speaks
- Video Tour of College of Physiotherapy
- Video Tour of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth
- Important Dates
- Talk to our counselor
- Apply Online
- Candidates seeking admission in Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) course should have successfully passed the Bachelor in Physiotherapy (P.T.) Degree Examination / B.Sc. (Physiotherapy) Degree Examination from a recognized University and should have completed six months compulsory rotatory internship in a teaching institute or institution recognized by the National body of Physiotherapists.
- Candidate admitted in MPT Course must be a member of Gujarat State Council for Physiotherapy (GSCPT) and / or apply for the same immediately after admission.
- It is desirable that applicants should have worked as a qualified physiotherapist for at least one year in a Hospital / Institution prior to admission to the post-graduate course.
Branches available in Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) course:
|Sr. No||Branch Name|
|1.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Neurologic & Psychosomatic Disorders|
|2.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Pediatrics|
|3.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Geriatrics|
|4.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Musculoskeletal Disorders & Sports|
|5.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Sports|
|6.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Cardiothoracic Conditions & intensive Care|
|7.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Community Health|
|8.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Women’s Health|
|Sr. No.||Fees||Tentative Dates for Payment|
|Application Form Fees||2100||NA|
|College Security Deposit||10,000||NA|
|University Enrollment Fees|
- Stipend: All the students who are enrolled for MPT will be given stipend of Rs. 2,500/- per month.
- Education Loan