NURSE PRACTITIONER IN CRITICAL CARE (NPCC) course of Sumandeep Nursing College, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth is recognized by Gujarat Nursing Council (GNC) Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc. program
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrolment.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in INC recognized Institution.
Duration of Course: 02 Year
Total seat: 10
|Course||General Category||Jain Minority
|M.Sc Nursing N.P.C.C||05||05|
|Course||Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||College Security Deposit
|General Category||Jain Minority
|M.Sc Nursing N.P.C.C||Rs. 1,50,000/-||Rs. 1,35,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-
(One time payment only)
Note: All students admitted in this course at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth will get the stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month and inservice candidates will get the regular salary.