Labdhi Simulation Center was established on 20/10/2015 by Dr. Dixit Shah, Trustee Sumandeep Vidyapeeth. Since inception, Labdhi Simulation Center has been regularly conducting courses of Basic life support provider, Advanced life support provider, instructor courses recognised by American Heart Association (AHA), various training sessions of undergraduates, postgraduates of all the disciplines including medical, dental, nursing and pharmacy. Recently, Labdhi Simulation Centre has received the status of AHA recognised International Training Centre.
Vision of LSC:
Labdhi Simulation Centre aims to enrich the patient care by simulation models to deliver the best learning experience and hands on practice to implement the necessary skills, knowledge and attitude for actual patient healthcare.
Mission Statements of LSC:
- To learn evidence based clinical practice through a simulated environment
- To engage in simulation based research and evidence based practice where learners explore possibilities through the simulation resources
- To sought successful outcomes in a health care setting by an inter-professional approach.
- To formulate certified simulation based programs and enrich the hands on learning experience.
- To update, validate and approve skills, practices and technologies.
- To serve as an outreach to professional organizations, offering intellectual assistance to society through basic lifesaving techniques outside the healthcare facility settings.
- To ensure high satisfaction level of beneficiaries through transparent exchanges, competence and feedback.