MD/MS and MDS Admission 2020-21
- Medical Counseling committee (MCC) vide notification Ref. U-12021/44/2019/15-MEC dated 9th April 2020, has permitted Round 1 allotted candidates of PG Medical / Dental Counseling to report to allotted Institution either Physically (Offline Mode/in Person) or through Online Mode.
- It is for the information of all the candidates who are allotted seat at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, through Round 1 of PG Medical / Dental Counseling conducted by MCC that :
- The Last date for Round 1 reporting is 20th April 2020.
- There will be no Holidays at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth during Reporting Period and the Institution will be working from 9AM to 5 PM everyday during this period.
- As per the regulations of MCC, no candidate will be considered for reporting beyond the time limits prescribed by MCC under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to beware of any fake website and confirm the Account number and particulars of the college from the website of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth (https://sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in/) or by personally contacting our helpline numbers/ official email IDs before paying the fees and ensure that the fees are being paid on the correct portal.
- For those Candidate who are reporting in person (Physically) at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth:
- Please bring all the necessary original documents along with three sets of Photocopies. (To know the list of documents please click here .)
- After Successful completion of Document Verification stage only, the candidates will be authorized to proceed for payment of applicable fees.
- The candidate shall pay the entire fees (First Year Tuition Fees + College Security Deposit) at the time of admission.
- The candidate shall pay fees irrespective of deposits made by candidate to MCC at the time of registration.
- The payment of fees can be done through Account Payee Cheques / Demand Draft / Net Banking/ dedicated Payment portal of Institution.
- The Account Payee Cheques or Demand Draft should be in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- To know about the category-wise fees structure please click here.
6.For those Candidate who are reporting through online mode at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, the outline of procedure is as below:
Generate Allotment Letter from mcc.nic.in
- Keep ready the color scanned copies of necessary Original Documents (To know the list of documents please click here. )
- Keep ready the color scanned copies of duly self attested Hand-written Undertaking
- Send these duly filled documents (Color Scanned copies of the Original Documents and Undertaking) to our official email IDs (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Please note that the candidate should use his own email id for sending the documents & the same email ID will be used for all further communications. The body of mail shall contain:
- NEET PG/MDS 2020 Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate (As per allotment Letter)
- Allotted Branch
- Allotted Category
- Please note that the orientation of the scanned copies shall be straight and all the details of the document shall be clearly visible. The scanned copies shall be either in PDF or JPEG format. If attachment size is exceeding the permissible size by email provider; please attach remaining documents in a second mail with a proper note.
- Verification of Documents (mailed by the candidate) by the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth
- Confirmation mail from Sumandeep Vidyapeeth mentioning Successful completion of Document Verification stage and authorization to Candidate to proceed for payment of applicable fees.
- Payment of Fees by the candidate as per the instructions of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth (Click here to know the Bank Account details for Net Banking & Payment Instructions.)
- Fill in the Transaction Details Form & mail the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Verification of fees payment status by Sumandeep Vidyapeeth
- Generation of Online ‘Provisional Admission Letter’ on MCC portal by Sumandeep Vidyapeeth
- Sharing a copy of Provisional Admission Letter to Candidate’s email
(All admissions made online will be deemed Provisional, to be confirmed
subject to verification of documents at the time of Physical Joining.)
- Reporting by candidate to the Institute Physically (in person) as and when Instructed by the Institution.
- Submission of
- Original Documents in Physical Form (Hard Copies) along with three sets of Photocopies of all the Original Documents
- Passport Size Photographs (12 copies)
- Legal Undertaking for Future Fees along with Undated Cheques
- Service Bond
- Affidavit (if Applicable)
- Verification of Physical copies of Original Documents of Candidate by the Institution
- Generation of Final Admission Letter
- Collection of Admission Letter & Fees Payment Receipts by the candidate
- Reporting to the Dean Office of Allotted Institute.
- Please note that the Admission Letter will be generated only after successful completion of Document Verification stage and after successful payment of applicable fees.
- In case of Any queries please contact:
02668245262/64/66 Ext 2811/2812