Only Deemed University Offering Diploma, B.Sc & M.Sc Programmes in Para Medical Sciences in the state of Gujarat
The only University having highest NAAC Accredited A Grade & UGC Category 1 Status in the state of Gujarat
About Sumandeep Vidyapeeth
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth is an institution deemed to be university notified by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India vide notification No. F.9-46/2004-U.3 of the GOI, New Delhi and u/s 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide UGC Notification No. F.No.6-1-6/2004 (CPP-1) dated 3rd March, 2007. Sumandeep Vidyapeeth has seven constituent institutes which offer Under Graduate programmes like MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Pharm, Pharm D, B.Sc (Nursing), PB B.Sc. (Nursing), ANG, GNM and B.Sc. (Paramedical) etc., Post Graduate programmes like MD, MS, MDS, MPT, M.Sc. (Nursing), M.Pharm, Pharm D PB, MBA (Healthcare), M.Sc. (Para-Medical) etc., Diploama program in Para-Medical sciences and Super-speciality program like M.Ch. and D.M. All the programmes offered by Sumandeep Vidyapeeth are approved by statutory bodies viz. MCI, DCI, PCI, INC, IAP and UGC. The Sumandeep Vidyapeeth imparts quality medical education and training and provide affordable, scientific, evidence based health care, inculcate a culture of enquiry in faculty and students, leading to a life time habit of ethical practice and community oriented research. Sumandeep Vidyapeeth is awarded with NAAC ‘A’ Grade with 3.53 CGPA out of 4 which is highest in state of Gujarat.
Introduction to Para Medical Sciences
There is an acute shortage of skilled paramedical workforce in India. There is a need for over 10 lakh skilled paramedical personnel in India in next five years. There is an urgency to increase this workforce as well as impart quality training to improve their skill sets. Therefore, keeping in mind need for huge trained workforce of para-medical professionals by healthcare industry of India, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth has started various Diploma, B.Sc. and M.Sc. courses of para-medical sciences from Academic Year 2016-17.
About Faculty of Para Medical Sciences
Faculty of Para-Medical Sciences is established in the year 2016 to deliver job oriented para- medical education to produce industry ready para-medical professionals. It emphasizes on delivering quality education with continuous hands on training in 1360 bedded on campus Super-Multi Speciality Hospital to develop specialized skills to the class of students who are otherwise deprived of such opportunities to be part of health care delivery system. The primary aim of this faculty is to well fill the large number of para-medical staff gaps by providing quality modern and affordable education and to provide employable workforce to the healthcare industry. All the Paramedical courses are related to the medical, dental, physiotherapy, nursing, pharmacy and management programs which are already offered by constituent institutions which are recognised by UGC and statutory bodes.
Job Opportunities and Placement
- There is large number of para medical jobs in demand for employment in Government hospitals, NGOs, multinational companies, corporate hospitals, health care organizations, private clinics and trauma centres etc. in India & abroad
- The meritorious passed out students may also be absorbed in Dhiraj Hospital.
- The salary is decent and subsequently increases with experience and competency.
- 61 acres of green campus with state of art infrastructure consists of 7 constituent institutes, 7 hostels, world class sport complex, conventional center, Open-Air Ampi Theater, hospital, temple and bank,
- Highly qualified and well experienced teachers from Medical and Allied Health Sciences teach and train students
- Practical hand on training in 1360 bedded on campus Multi Super speciality hospital with high tech equipment and laboratory
- Practical training and Personal mentoring is supported by senior technical staff of the hospital
- Due focus on Co-Curricular, Sports and Cultural activities
- Job soon after completion of course
- On campus hostels, sports complex, mess, cafeteria, temple and bank
- Transportation facility from various areas of Vadodara city