How to Apply for Examination and pay Examination Fee Online
The Examination fee including the form fee for VIII Semester B.Pharm / IV Year B.Pharm / VI Year Pharm.D is Rs. 3100.
Students are instructed to pay fee as applicable. The fee can be paid through IMPS/ RTGS / NEFT or any other online transaction method.
The applicant needs to mention the transaction reference number /ID in examination application form.
Candidates shall transfer payable fee to following bank account and mention the transaction reference number in online application form.
Account Details For Fees Payment
Account Name: Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University
Bank Name: Indian Overseas Bank
Account No: 178802000000154
IFS Code: IOBA0001788
MIRC Code: 39002001
Branch Code: 1788
Swift Code: IOBAINBB105
The receipt of fee payment can be obtained from account section, SV
Click on the link for application Form
|Examination||Application Form Link|
|VIII Semester B.Pharm||https://forms.gle/zbu1DBHqF7ui4Bi88|
|IV Year B.Pharm||https://forms.gle/bZ8VELa29iwqQVDw7|
|VI Year Pharm.D||https://forms.gle/4oqzS7aB2iu6a9Zs5|
Please Click Here to fill online Application Form for 8th Annual Convocation likely to be held in May / June – 2020
- Mode of Application / Fees Payment is online only.
- Final Date will be intimated to the Candidate once finalized. Candidates are advised to visit sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in for updates.
- All the entries must be filled correctly. Applications with incorrect and incomplete entries will be rejected and no complaint in respect of the same will be entertained.
- Attach the legible XEROX Copy of the mark sheet of final year examination passed for verification as well as internship / Course completion/Residency certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates are required to write their name accurately since the degree certificate will be issued in the name written in their application form.
- The fee for admission in presence is Rs. 2100/- while for in absentia the fees would be Rs. 2400/- if he/she resides in India and Rs. 2700/- if he/she resides outside the country (without late fees).
- Fees and other charges once paid shall not be refunded.
- During registration with NAD, students are instructed to mention their Enrollment Number in place of Unique reference number