Please Click Here to fill online Application Form for 8th Annual Convocation likely to be held in May / June – 2020
- Mode of Application / Fees Payment is online only.
- Final Date will be intimated to the Candidate once finalized. Candidates are advised to visit sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in for updates.
- All the entries must be filled correctly. Applications with incorrect and incomplete entries will be rejected and no complaint in respect of the same will be entertained.
- Attach the legible XEROX Copy of the mark sheet of final year examination passed for verification as well as internship / Course completion/Residency certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates are required to write their name accurately since the degree certificate will be issued in the name written in their application form.
- The fee for admission in presence is Rs. 2100/- while for in absentia the fees would be Rs. 2400/- if he/she resides in India and Rs. 2700/- if he/she resides outside the country (without late fees).
- Fees and other charges once paid shall not be refunded.
- During registration with NAD, students are instructed to mention their Enrollment Number in place of Unique reference number
National Academic Depository
The vision of National Academic Depository (NAD) is born out of an initiative to provide an online store house of all academic awards. National Academic Depository (NAD) is a 24X7 online store house of all academic awards viz. certificates, diplomas, degrees, mark-sheets etc. duly digitised and lodged by academic institutions / boards / eligibility assessment bodies. NAD not only ensures easy access to and retrieval of an academic award but also validates and guarantees its authenticity and safe storage.
|Sr. No.||Year||Total Students||Remarks|