Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, an Institution Deemed to be University is established in the year 2007 under Section 3 of UGC Act1956 vide notification of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, No. F.9-46/2004 U.3 dated 17th January 2007 and vide UGC Notification No. F. No. 6-106/2004 (CPP-1) dated 09th March 2007.
The Institution is accredited by NAAC at ‘A’ Grade with 3.53 CGPA at four point scale.
The Institution undertakes Degree programs in Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Healthcare Management, Audiology & Speech Language Pathology, Paramedical Sciences etc.
Since the establishment of the Institution Deemed to be University, various milestones have been achieved and they are as under:
- The National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions, Govt. of India through its order dated 7th April 2014; has declared the Institution Deemed to be University, as a Minority Educational Institution, which is covered under Article 30 (1) of the Constitution of India.
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), in the year 2015, has accredited Institution Deemed to be University, at ‘A’ Grade,after achieving 3.53 CGPA at a Four point scale; which is highest in the state of Gujarat
- The Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO), Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India; has Recognized Institution Deemed to be University through:
- Vide letter no. F/No. 11/678/2015 –TU-V dated 11th April 2016, Valid from 22nd March 2016 up to 31st March 2018 (Annexure V).
- Vide letter no. F/No. 11/678/2015–TU-V dated 4th April 2018, Valid up to 31st March 2021(Annexure VI).
- The Institutional Animal Ethics Committee of Institution Deemed to be University, is registered with Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals (CPCSEA), New Delhi; at multiple times, initiating from 30-06-2006. Recently, the validity of registration is extended for Five year from 12th June 2018 to 11th June 2023; with the registration number: 947/PO/RE/S/06/CPCSEA
- As per the UGC (Categorization of Universities for Grant of Graded Autonomy) Regulation, 2018, Institution Deemed to be University is graded as Category I Deemed to be University vide notification no. F.1- 1/2018(CPP-I/DU) dated 19th June 2018
- Institution Deemed to be University was included in the list of Deemed to be Universities under Section 12B of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act 1956; vide letter No. F.1-4/2018(CPP-I/DU) dated 27th November 2018
- The Institutional Ethics Committee of Institution Deemed to be University, is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare providers (NABH), through vide certificate number EC-CT-2019-0079; valid from 20th February 2019 to 19th February 2022 (Annexure X).
In compliance to Medical Council of India Notification no. MCI- 18(1)/2017 — Med, / 128371 dated 31.07.2017 the counseling for all super specialty courses (D.M./M.Ch.) in all medical educational institutions of central and state governments, Deemed universities or those established by an act of Parliament/ State or U.T legislature or by Municipal Body or Minority Institutions, shall he conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Govt. of India (www.mcc.nic.in)
Admission for Super specialty courses (D.M. /M.Ch.) shall be made through a common merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET- SS 2020).
Any student desirous of seeking admission to D.M. / M.Ch. shall also meet other eligibility criteria laid down by MCI / N.B.E. /DGHS- MCC as applicable.
As per direction of Hon’ble Supreme Court, there will no reservation in Super Specialty courses (W.P. (c) 290/1997 Preeti Shrivastava & ANR Vs State of Madhya Pradesh & ORS on 10″‘ August 1999).
Students desirous of seeking admission in DM/MCH are requested to VISIT :
- nbe.edu.in for NEET Super Specialty- 2020 Examination Schedule, Results & other details.
- https://www.mcc.nic.in/MCCSS/HomePage.aspx for Admission Process (Registration, Counseling scheme, Counseling Schedule, Seat matrix and further information)
- sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in official website of institution for Super – Specialty Courses Details, Recognition Status, Fees Structures, Bond Details, Stipends, Campus Facilities and other information.
|Sr. No.||Name of Course||Seats||MCI Status (Recognized /Permitted )||Annual Tuition Fees in INR||Scholarship (INR)||Fee Payable (INR)
|2||M.Ch. Plastic Surgery||01||Recognized||12,50,000||2,50,000||10,00,000|
(Note: All the allotted candidates will also have to submit Rs 25000/- as refundable college security deposit at the time of admission.)
|Year of Study||Stipend (Per Month)|
|1st Year||Rs. 72,000 /-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 75,000 /-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 80,000 /-|
- The candidate shall pay the entire fees (First Year Tuition Fees + Security Deposit) at the time of admission.
- Please note that, Security deposit paid by the candidate with MCC shall NOT be deducted while calculating the total payable amount.
- The payment of fees can be done preferably through Demand Draft drawn in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- The payment of fees can also be done through Account Payee Cheques / Net Banking / RTGS/ dedicated Payment portal of Institution.
- The Account Payee Cheques should be in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- For Net Banking / RTGS the Bank Account Details of the Institution are as below:
|Bank Name||INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK|
|Account Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University|
|Branch Address||At : Pipariya , Tal : Waghodiya, District: Vadodara, Gujarat, India-391760|
List of Documents required at time of reporting:
- Provisional allotment letter generated online on www.mcc.nic.in
- Admit card issued by NBE
- Result / Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark sheets of First, Second, Third- Part I & Third- Part II MBBS
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate in concerned Specialty
- Permanent Registration Certificate of MBBS / MS or MD / DNB issued by MCI or state medical
- High School / Higher Secondary Certificate / Birth Certificate as proof of Date of
- Proof of Identity (Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Driving license/ PAN card / Passport)
- 08 Passport size photographs (same as affixed in NBE admit card)
- Bank Guarantee or Account Payee cheques of Candidate’s Bank Account (Two cheques) for Legal Undertaking for Fees of 2nd & 3rd Year of residency.
- The allotted candidate shall bring above mentioned ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS along with three sets of Photocopies.
- In addition to these documents the candidate will also have to submit the ‘Legal Undertaking for Future Fees.’ Please note that the preparation of legal documents will be done at the time of reporting only. (The standard charges apply for the same.) The candidate shall bring the Cheque book of his own Bank Account which shall contain at least 03 Cheques for preparation of applicable Legal Documents.
The drafts of Legal Documents are available on website of Medical Counseling Committee. All the allotted candidates are advised to read the same before reporting.