Sumandeep Vidyapeeth has for long been cognizant of its potential role and responsibility at global levels. In pursuance of the same, the Institution has been reaching out to fraternal institutions in different parts of the world for collaborative programs, extension of research, student exchange to name few.
International Relations and Affairs Cell represents Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, to the world outside India and is persistently striving to make its standing impactful at international level. The Cell is responsible for facilitating the student exchange programs, catering to the needs of the students falling under the ambit of these programs. It also works in tandem with the Student Exchange Offices of the various International Universities fostering new tie-ups towards branding and increasing the visibility of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth to the world.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To coordinate all the matters relating to welcoming and supporting foreign students
- To disseminate information related to admission process among prospective foreign students
- To engage in promotional activities and brand building campaign abroad
- Single point contact for carrying out all collaborative activities with foreign institutions
- Act as a liaison body between the foreign students in all matters
- Single point contact for registration with Foreigners Regional Registration Officer
- To facilitate networking with fellow students
- To extend all possible help to the foreign students to adapt to the new cultural environment and make their stay in India comfortable and enriching
Office Bearers of Cell
|Sr.No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Name of Committee/Cell||Position|
|1.||Dr. R. P. Bharaney||Vice Chancellor||International Relation and Affair Cell||Chairperson|
|2.||Dr. Tejas J. Shah||Deputy Registrar, Department of Academics||International Relation and Affair Cell||Member Secretary|