The placement cell at the institute has a crucial role in guiding & assisting the students for their entry into suitable employment and successful career. The placement cell of Institute provides guidance and all the assistance to the students for achieving their career goals. The cell takes relevant steps in identifying the demands of the industry and prepares the students towards this need. Adequate emphasis is given for soft skills development along with the regular academic program. Get prepared for Job Interview, and CV writing skills programs are conducted at regular intervals to enable the students to improve their performance during placements.
The vision of placement cell is to increase the employability skills of our students at institutional and industrial level; to furnish our students with relevant and conceptualized professional skills and guiding them towards the bright future and career all around the globe with values of genuineness, hard work and justice.
Placement Cell arranges and coordinates various programmes that aim at moulding the students so as to meet the industry expectations in career building and in turn bring laurels to the parent institution. The Cell endeavours to carry out successfully all the processes methodically throughout the year. The Central Placement Cell will help the undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph. D. students of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University through counselling, instructions and training for development of desired skills essential for suitable job profile/ higher education/ self-employment and inviting the Corporate Industries / Research or Academic Institutes/ Commercial Organizations/ Public Sector Undertakings for campus placement.
- To assist students in career growth and development
- To develop and establish a linkage between Industry and Institute
- To support students in personality development
- Create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives.
- Guide the students in developing skills and job-search strategies required to achieve their career objectives.
- Identify suitable potential employers and help them achieve their hiring goals.
- Organize activities concerning career planning.
- Act as a bridge between students, alumni and employers.
- Take feedback from industry and provide inputs for curriculum.
- College of Physiotherapy: 81 students placed during 2019-20 academic year. On Campus: 1 | Off Campus: 80
- Sumandeep Nursing College: 38 students placed during 2019-20 academic year. On Campus: 15 | Off Campus: 23
- Department of pharmacy: 24 students who self-employed during 2019-20 academic year
|Dr. Anshula Deshpande||Chairperson Placement Cell|
|Ms. Rupal Patel||Member Secretary, Coordinator, SNC|
|Mr. Rahul Sharma||Coordinator, Department of Management|
|Dr. Maharshi Patel||Coordinator, SBKS MI&RC|
|Dr. Megha Mehta||Coordinator, COP|
|Dr. Neha Khaire||Coordinator, KMSDCH|
|Mr. Piyushkumar Sadhu||Coordinator, Department of Pharmacy|