AUXILLARY NURSE AND MIDWIFE (ANM) course of Sumandeep Nursing College, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth is recognized by Gujarat Nursing Council (GNC) & Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The age limit for admission shall be 17-35 Years
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
Duration of Course: 2 Years
Total seat: 30
|Course||Tuition Fees (Per annum)||College Security Deposit
|ANM||Rs 35,000/-||Rs 5,000/-
(One Time Payment Only)