The NP program is a post graduate degree (M.Sc). Nursing residency program with the main focus on Competency based training.
- Two years
Total no. of seats permitted by INC & GNC – 10
Criteria for Admission –
- Applicants must possess a registered B.Sc nurse with a minimum of one year clinical experience, preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrollment.
- Must have undergone the B.Sc in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc program.
- Selection must be based on the merit of an entrance examination and interview held by the competent authority.
Recommended Tuition fees
- Rs. 1.5 lakhs per annum
- In-service candidates will get regular salary.
- Stipend for the other candidates as per the salary of staff nurse.