- The Process of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS courses has begun.
- The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is conducting National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) for postgraduate medical and dental courses at India Level. Please note that NEET eligibility is mandatory to participate in counseling for PG Medical and Dental admission in all Medical and Dental Colleges of India.
- The dates of the PG NEET Examinations are as follow:
- PG NEET for MDS : 14th December, 2018
- PG NEET for MD/MS : 6th January, 2019
- NBE publishes the list of PG NEET qualified students on its website www.nbe.edu.in. The tentative date of result is as follow:
- PG NEET for MDS : 15th January, 2019
- PG NEET for MD/MS : 31st January, 2019
- Once the result is published, Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General Health Services (DGHS), New Delhi notifies the counselling process on its website www.mcc.ac.in for PG Medical and Dental courses in all colleges / institutesincluding SBKS Medical Institute and Research Center and K M Shah Dental College and Hospital.
- The major components of counselling process are as under:
- Registration (Candidate to pay registration fees as notified)
- Choice Filling.
- Allocation of seat and college/institute to eligible candidates.
- Reporting to respective allotted college/institute within stipulated time mentioned in allotment letter.
- The counselling and admission procedure will commence once DGHS – MCC notifies. The details for the same is as follow:
- As soon as PG NEET results are declared candidate must visit www.mcc.nic.in.
- Select “PG Counselling” on the home page.
- Read “Counselling Scheme” for Deemed University and understand.
- Read “Counselling Schedule” on daily basis.
- Keep reading all the notices that are uploaded and scrolled on the home page of PG admissions.
- Go to “New Registration” and filled up the requisite details and pay registration fees as applicable.
- As per the schedule for Choice Filling of MCC, the registered candidate will log in at “Candidate Login”
- Candidate will get all the choices and seats available for choice filling.
- Fill up the choice and lock it.
For example, to chose PG courses at SBKS Medical Institute and Research Center and K M Shah Dental College and Hospital”, a candidate can chose;
- SBKS Medical Institute & Research Center (During 2018-19, college code was 330)
- K M Shah Dental College (During 2018-19, college code was 329)
- Based on choices made by candidates and merit of PG NEET, a candidate will be allotted college.
- Candidate must visit the allotted college with all original document, prescribed fees etc.
- The process of Reporting, Verification of documents, legal formalities, payment of fees and printing online admission letter (MCC) from allotted the college/institute is carried out.
- In case, if Candidate is allotted seat in particular college/institution but not interested in joining (if allowed) must report to the allotted institute and surrender seat to be eligible for the subsequent round.
- Once theadmission formalities are completed, the candidate will report to the respective dean of the college/institute and complete institutional formalities.
- Report to hostel section for allotment of room in a hostel. It should be noted that Hostel is mandatory for the all the candidates admitted into clinical subjects.
- Commencement of Academic Year as per statutory norms.
- Participation in subsequent rounds of MCC-DGHS counselling as may be eligible.
- Re-allotment/Retention of seat and college/institute. In the case of Re-allotment, a candidate has to report, cancel the admission & take cancellation letter and report to the fresh allotted college/institute.
PG MEDICAL AND DENTAL INFORMATION DESK
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth has Established PG Medical and Dental Information Desk with Dedicated counselling officers to facilitate aspirants for PG Medical and Dental admission process 2019-20.
Dr. Manoj Kulkarni : +91 89808 03796 (For MD/MS)
Dr. Harish Pandit : +91 89808 01285 (For MDS)
Dr. Pinkal Shah : +91 89808 02947
You may also drop an email to