(Applicable for admissions into Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing, Paramedical, Audiology & MBA Programs)
The admission to Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing, Paramedical, Audiology & MBA Programs in the constituent Institutes of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University (SVDU) will be done through a counselling scheme laid down by SVDU.
- The admission rules and regulations are subject to change and such changes, if any, will be notiﬁed on official website of institution www.sumnandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in
- No individual communications will be sent by the institution.
- All the candidates shall regularly visit www.sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in on daily basis for updates.
The Counselling scheme for admission in the said courses is outlined below:
A. ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidate seeking admission shall ‘Sign Up’ and ‘Apply Online’ on official website of institution. Please Note that “Sign Up” and “Online Application” is mandatory for admissions in SVDU.
- The duly filled application along with necessary enclosures shall be submitted online on the admission portal of the Institution’s website. The applicable application form fees shall be paid online through the same portal.
- Application Form Fees is non refundable /non transferable under any circumstances.
- The mobile number and email ID provided by the candidate at the time of registration shall be used by the institution for all further communications.
- Before beginning “ONLINE APPLICATION”, please keep ready the color scanned copies of all the necessary Original Documents (To know the list of documents Please refer to the relevant section of this booklet ).
- Please note that the orientation of the scanned copies shall be straight and all the details of the document shall be clearly visible. The scanned copies shall be either in PDF or JPEG format. The attachment file size shall not exceed 500 kb per document.
- Last date of Application shall be available on the official website of the Institution.
B. Scrutiny of Applications for Eligibility:
- The Department of Central Admission shall scrutinize all the Applications received online during the specified timeline.
- The Incomplete application or Application without the necessary enclosures shall be rejected during Eligibility check.
- All the eligible applicants are permitted to appear for Entrance Examination.
C. Entrance Examination and Declaration of Merit:
- The detailed schedule, scheme of Examination and declaration of Merit shall be available on the official website of the Institution.
- In case if the number of applications are less than or equal to the intake , then the Entrance Examination shall be cancelled and the Merit will be generated on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in the qualifying examination.
- The Merit Based seat allotment and the reporting schedule for completion of admission process will be declared on the official website of the institution.
- The Allotment of seat does not guarantee admission.
D. Merit based Reporting for Admission:
- Candidates who are allotted seat on the basis of merit will have to report in-person to the Department of Central Admission, SVDU within the stipulated time as per schedule published on the website.
- Failure to report as per schedule is liable for cancellation of allotted seat.
E. Document Verification:
- At the time of reporting to the SVDU the candidate must produce all the required documents (in ORIGINAL) as applicable to his/her category for the process of verification and ascertainment of the eligibility (For the list of documents please Click Here). If the candidate fails to produce any of the required documents his/her allotted seat is liable for cancellation.
F. Submission of Legal Undertaking for future fees:
- All the candidates will also have to secure the payment of the fees for entire tenure of course by providing a LEGAL UNDERTAKING* and Unconditional Bank Guarantee OR Undated Cheques (three cheques) in favor of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University” of an amount equivalent to the Tuition Fees payable for each instalment as per the nature of program.
(* The wordings of the Legal Undertaking are available on the institutions website)
G. Payment of Educational Fees
- During reporting the candidates are also required to pay the First Instalment of Tuition fees and the College Security Deposit. (For details of fee structure please refer to the relevant section of this booklet).
- Failure to remit the applicable educational fees within the stipulated time is liable for cancellation of allotment.
H. Commencement of Academic Session:
- The Commencement of Academic Year is as per the regulation of UGC/ Statutory authorities.
ADMISSION PROCESS FLOW CHART
(Applicable for admissions into Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing, Paramedical, Audiology & MBA Programs of the Institution)