Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.)
Eligibility for Admission
*Candidate must have passed in any of the following Examinations:
a) 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with either Mathematics or Biology.
b) A pass in D. Pharm. course from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
c)Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
d)Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
Level of Program: Integrated Post- graduate (PG) Program
Course Duration: 5 Years + 12 Months Internship
|Program / Course||Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||Institutional Scholarship offered by Institution (In Rs.)||Security Deposit (in Rs.)|
|General Quota (In Rs.)||Jain Minority Quota (In Rs.)||N.R.I. Quota (In USD)|
|Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D)||1st to 5th Year
|Note: Click Here For Hostel Fees inquiry|
Fees Payment Instructions:
- The remittance of Tuition Fees is in two equal installments every year. Remittance of First Installment (i.e. 50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) shall be at the time of admission. Remittance of subsequent Installments shall be as and when notified by the institution.
- The payment of fees can be done through Demand Draft / Net Banking /Mobile Banking / UPI.
- The Account Payee Cheques or Demand Draft should be drawn in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- All the Educational fees shall be remitted in to the official Bank Account of the Institution. The details of the Institution’s Bank Account are as under:
|Bank Name||HDFC BANK LTD|
|Account Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University|
|Branch Address||Ground Floor 35 & 36, Shajanand Society, Near Sangam Char Rasta, Harni – Warasiya Road, Vadodara – 390018 (Gujarat)|
|Account Type||SAVING ACCOUNT|
- College Security Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- Failure to remit the tuition fees within the notiﬁed time limits by the student shall attract the compensatory interest as per the regulations of Institution.
|For More Details, Please Contact:|
Contact: 8980802938 ; Email: email@example.com