College of Physiotherapy, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, is registered with Gujarat State Council for Physiotherapy (GSCPT)
* The candidate should have successfully passed the Bachelor in Physiotherapy (B.P.T.) Degree Examination / B.Sc. (Physiotherapy) Degree Examination from a recognized University and should have completed a compulsory six months internship in a teaching Institute or Institution recognized by the National body of Physiotherapists.
* Candidate admitted in MPT Course must be a member of Gujarat State Council for Physiotherapy (GSCPT) and / or apply for the same immediately after admission.
* It is desirable that applicants should have worked as a qualified physiotherapist for at least one year in a Hospital / Institution prior to admission to the post-graduate course.
Level of Program: Post- graduate (PG) Program
Course Duration: 2 Years
Branches available in Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) course:
|Sr. No||Branch Name|
|1.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Neurologic & Psychosomatic Disorders|
|2.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Musculoskeletal Disorders & Sports|
|3.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Pediatrics|
|4.||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Cardio-respiratory disorders & intensive care|
|Course||Tuition Fees(Per Annum)||Scholarship / Stipend offered by Institution(In Rs.)||Security Deposit|
|General (Unreserved) Quota||Jain Minority Quota||N.R.I. Quota(In USD)|
|Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T)
|Rs. 1,40,000/-||5000||Stipend Rs. 2500 Per Month||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Note: Click Here For Hostel Fees inquiry|
Fees Payment Instructions:
- The remittance of Tuition Fees is in two equal installments every year. Remittance of First Installment (i.e. 50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) shall be at the time of admission. Remittance of subsequent Installments shall be as and when notified by the institution.
- The payment of fees can be done through Demand Draft / Net Banking /Mobile Banking / UPI.
- The Account Payee Cheques or Demand Draft should be drawn in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- All the Educational fees shall be remitted in to the official Bank Account of the Institution. The details of the Institution’s Bank Account are as under:
|Bank Name||HDFC BANK LTD|
|Account Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University|
|Branch Address||Ground Floor 35 & 36, Shajanand Society, Near Sangam Char Rasta, Harni – Warasiya Road, Vadodara – 390018 (Gujarat)|
|Account Type||SAVING ACCOUNT|
- College Security Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- Failure to remit the tuition fees within the notiﬁed time limits by the student shall attract the compensatory interest as per the regulations of Institution.
Contact: 8980803712 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org