M.Sc. In Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC)
Eligibility for Admission:
* According to Gazette Notification, 23rd December, 2021
* Applicants must possess a registered B.Sc. / P.B.B.Sc. nursing with a minimum of one year clinical experience, preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrollment.
* Must have undergone the B.Sc. (Nursing) in an institution found suitable by the Indian Nursing Council and have been registered in any State Nursing Council.
* Must have scored not less than 55%aggregate marks in the B.Sc. program.
* Selection must be based on the merit of an entrance examination and interview held by the competent authority.
* Must be physically fit.
Level of Program: Post – graduate (PG) Program
Course Duration: 02 Years
|Program / Course||Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||Scholarship / Stipend offered by Institution (In Rs.)||Security Deposit (in Rs.)|
|General Category(In Rs.)||Jain Minority Category(In Rs.)||N.R.I. Category(In USD)|
|M. Sc. In Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC)||1,50,000/-||NA||NIL||10,000|
|Note: Click Here For Hostel Fees inquiry|
|Nursing in Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (N.P.C.C.)||1st & 2nd Year||Rs. 15000/-|
Fees Payment Instructions:
- The remittance of Tuition Fees is in two equal installments every year. Remittance of First Installment (i.e. 50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) shall be at the time of admission. Remittance of subsequent Installments shall be as and when notified by the institution.
- The payment of fees can be done through Demand Draft / Net Banking /Mobile Banking / UPI.
- The Account Payee Cheques or Demand Draft should be drawn in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- All the Educational fees shall be remitted in to the official Bank Account of the Institution. The details of the Institution’s Bank Account are as under:
|Bank Name||HDFC BANK LTD|
|Account Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University|
|Branch Address||Ground Floor 35 & 36, Shajanand Society, Near Sangam Char Rasta, Harni – Warasiya Road, Vadodara – 390018 (Gujarat)|
|Account Type||SAVING ACCOUNT|
- College Security Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- Failure to remit the tuition fees within the notiﬁed time limits by the student shall attract the compensatory interest as per the regulations of Institution.
|For More Details, Please Contact:|
Contact: 8980803713 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org