Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
* A candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by any Indian University or a duly constituted Board and passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
Level of Program: Undergraduate (UG) Program
Course Duration: 4 Years + 6 Months Internship
|Program / Course||Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||Scholarship / Stipend offered by Institution (In Rs.)||Security Deposit (in Rs.)|
|General Quota(In Rs.)||Jain Minority Quota(In Rs.)||N.R.I. Quota(In USD)|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||1,15,000/-||3435||NIL||10,000|
|Note: Click Here For Hostel Fees inquiry|
Fees Payment Instructions:
- The remittance of Tuition Fees is in two equal installments every year. Remittance of First Installment (i.e. 50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) shall be at the time of admission. Remittance of subsequent Installments shall be as and when notified by the institution.
- The payment of fees can be done through Demand Draft / Net Banking /Mobile Banking / UPI.
- The Account Payee Cheques or Demand Draft should be drawn in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- All the Educational fees shall be remitted in to the official Bank Account of the Institution. The details of the Institution’s Bank Account are as under:
|Bank Name||HDFC BANK LTD|
|Account Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University|
|Branch Address||Ground Floor 35 & 36, Shajanand Society, Near Sangam Char Rasta, Harni – Warasiya Road, Vadodara – 390018 (Gujarat)|
|Account Type||SAVING ACCOUNT|
- College Security Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- Failure to remit the tuition fees within the notiﬁed time limits by the student shall attract the compensatory interest as per the regulations of Institution.
|For More Details, Please Contact:|
Contact: 8980803712 ; Email: email@example.com