M.D. / M.S. ADMISSION 2021- 22
- The admission for MD. / M.S. in Smt. B. K. Shah Medical Institute & Research Center at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, an Institution Deemed to be University under Management & Jain Minority Categories will be done through Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Govt. of India
- Only NEET PG 2021 Qualified Candidates are Eligible for admissions in MD. / M.S. programs.
- The official website of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Govt. of India is http://www.mcc.nic.in
- The aspirant shall study the details of Counselling Scheme, Counselling Schedule, FAQs, News & Announcements sections on http://www.mcc.nic.in in detail before proceeding.
- The admission process stages shall be as below:
- Online Registration on http://www.mcc.nic.in/ within the stipulated timeframe
- Online Payment of Registration Fees on http://www.mcc.nic.in/ within the stipulated timeframe
- Online Choice Filling on http://www.mcc.nic.in/ within the stipulated timeframe
- Online Seat Allotment Result : on http://www.mcc.nic.in/
- Reporting (in person/ offline) to the Allotted Institute within the stipulated timeframe for :
- a) Verification and Submission of Original Documents and
- b) payment of applicable educational fees
- Candidate seeking admission in Sumandeep Vidyapeeth in M.D. / M.S. shall ‘Register’ themselves on official website of Medical Counselling Committee http://www.mcc.nic.in/ under “DEEMED UNIVERSITY” window.
- Please Note that “Registration” with MCC is mandatory for admissions in Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University.
- Candidates who will be allotted Sumandeep Vidyapeeth through MCC Counselling will have to strictly report to the institute within stipulated time as prescribed by MCC. Candidate who fails to report at the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth within the stipulated time shall not be considered for further counselling procedure.
- At the time of reporting to the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth the candidate must produce Allotment letter issued by MCC along with the required documents as applicable to his/her category in original and two sets of photocopies for the process of verification and ascertainment of the eligibility. For the list of documents click here. If the candidate fails to produce any of the required documents his/her admission shall stand cancelled.
- During reporting the candidates are also required to deposit the applicable Annual Fee irrespective of deposits remitted by candidate to MCC at the time of registration. Click here for details of course-wise fee structure of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- During Reporting at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth the Verification of Documents, Legal formalities, Payment of fees and Generation of Online Admission Letter on MCC website will be carried out.
- Commencement of Academic Year is as per the statutory norms.
- Keep visiting http://mcc.nic.in and www.sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in on daily basis for updates.
- HELP DESK is established at Admission Cell of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth to facilitate admission Process.
- Candidates may call on following Helpline numbers for more information
- +91 89808 02947
- +91 89808 01285
- +91 89808 03796
- For New Registration on official website of Medical Counselling Committee Click here.
M.D. / M.S. ADMISSION 2021-22
|Total Seats||General Quota||Jain Minority Quota||NRI Quota|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Anaesthesiology||15||7||6||2|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Biochemistry||2||1||1||0|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Community Medicine||6||3||3||0|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy||3||1||1||1|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) General Medicine||12||5||5||2|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Microbiology||2||1||1||0|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Paediatrics||12||5||5||2|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Pathology||12||6||6||0|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)Pharmacology||3||1||2||0|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Physiology||3||1||2||0|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Psychiatry||3||1||1||1|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Radio Diagnosis / Radiology||13||5||5||3|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases||4||2||1||1|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Anatomy||5||2||3||0|
|Master of Surgery (M.S.) General Surgery||7||3||3||1|
|Master of Surgery (M.S.) Obstetrics & Gynecology||10||4||4||2|
|Master of Surgery (M.S.) Ophthalmology||5||2||2||1|
|Master of Surgery (M.S.) Orthopaedics||8||3||3||2|
|Master of Surgery (M.S.) ENT||3||2||1||0|
M.D. / M.S. ADMISSION 2021-22
|Program / Course||Annual Tuition Fees||Security Deposit (In INR)|
|General / Management (In INR)||Jain Minority (In INR.)||N.R.I (In USD)|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) In Radio Diagnosis||35,00,000||31,50,000||85,000||25,000|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) In Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||35,00,000||31,50,000||82,000||25,000|
|Master of Surgery In Orthopedics||33,00,000||29,70,000||81,000||25,000|
|Master of Surgery In General Surgery||26,50,000||23,85,000||67,000||25,000|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) In General Medicine||31,00,000||27,90,000||75,500||25,000|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) In Pediatrics||28,50,000||25,65,000||67,000||25,000|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) In Psychiatry||20,00,000||18,00,000||55,440||25,000|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) In Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||27,00,000||24,30,000||65,000||25,000|
|Master of Surgery In Obstetrics & Gynecology||31,50,000||28,35,000||75,500||25,000|
|Master of Surgery In Ophthalmology||31,00,000||27,90,000||75,500||25,000|
|Master of Surgery In ENT||22,00,000||19,80,000||55,440||25,000|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) In Anesthesiology||20,50,000||18,45,000||56,000||25,000|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) In Pathology||15,00,000||13,50,000||36,580||25,000|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) In Community Medicine||9,00,000||8,10,000||25,073||25,000|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) In Microbiology / Pharmacology||7,50,000||6,75,000||23,076||25,000|
|Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) In Anatomy / Biochemistry / Physiology||6,50,000||5,85,000||20,000||25,000|
|Study Phase||Stipend per month (in INR)|
|First Year of Residency||84,000|
|Second Year of Residency||85,400|
|Third Year of Residency||87,500|
- The allotted candidates will have to pay the applicable Annual Tuition fees at the time of admission. The security deposit remitted by the candidate to Medical counseling Committee will not be deducted from the payable amount.
- The candidates allotted in any branch will also have to pay Rs. 25,000 (Security deposit) in addition to the tuition fees mentioned above.
- OTHER FEES:
- Hostel & Mess Fees: click here
- Examination Fees: Rs. 34,000/- (To be paid before Final Examination as and when notified by the Institution).
- The annual course fee can be paid to the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth through Cheques/DD/Net Banking. The candidate should bring account payee cheque/s or DD for fees in the name of ‘Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University’ payable at ‘Vadodara’
- The candidate also must bring cheque/s for securing future fee. It is advisable to contact admission helpdesk of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth before filling up cheques/ preparing DD to avoid any errors.
- The Sumandeep Vidyapeeth deemed to be University accepts payment only towards Admission Fee, Tuition Fee and other fees as notiﬁed. Sumandeep Vidyapeeth does not charge Capitation Fee or Donation in whatever nomenclature or form.
- College Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- The candidate shall pay tuition fee and other fee, as prescribed by the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth within the due date notiﬁed. If the fees paid after due date, the candidate will have to pay late fees payment charges as per the policy of the Institution.
- The Annual fee prescribed will be the same for the entire duration of the course.
M.D. / M.S. ADMISSION 2021-22
- Candidates who have been allotted seat for admission to M.D. / M.S. course in Smt. B K Shah Medical Institute and Research Center through the online counseling conducted by MCC shall report to the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth within the stipulated time as mentioned on the allotment letter generated on MCC website. Candidate who fails to report at the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth within the stipulated time shall not be considered for further counseling procedure.
- At the time of reporting to the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth the candidate must produce Allotment letter issued by MCC along with the following documents (mentioned in Table A & B here under) as applicable to his/her category in Original and Three sets of photocopies for the process of verification and ascertainment of the eligibility. If the candidate fails to produce any of the following document his/her admission shall stand cancelled.
- Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute / College / University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute /College / University” shall not be allowed to take admission in allotted College.
- If there is any discrepancy in spelling in documents candidate must carry proof that the documents belong to same person in form of an affidavit/undertaking.
- All original documents of the candidate will be retained by the university till the counseling process is over. These may be released before the completion of counseling process only if the candidate is upgraded during further rounds of counseling or the candidate resigns from the admitted seat.
Table A: List of Documents for Management Category Candidates
|Sr. No.||Documents Required|
|1.||Provisional allotment letter generated online on mcc.nic.in|
|2.||Admit Card of NEET PG 2021 issued by NBE|
|3.||Result/Rank Letter of NEET PG 2021 issued by NBE|
|4.||Payment Receipt of Rs 2,00,000 paid to MCC (Generated online on mcc.nic.in)|
|5.||10th Passing Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate|
|6.||Mark Sheets of MBBS (1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final Professional Examinations.)|
|7.||MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate|
|8.||Internship Completion Certificate|
|9.||Attempt Certificate of MBBS Degree|
|10.||Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council.|
|11.||Transfer/ Migration certificate issued by Medical college from where
candidate has completed under-graduation
|12.||ID Proof preferably Aadhar Card (Or PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID)|
|13.||Physical/Medical Fitness Certificate ( Click Here to See Annexure 1 )|
|14.||Passport size Photographs same as affixed on the NEET Application Form (06 copies)|
|15.||The Candidate should also bring the following certificates, if applicable:
a) SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the format as specified by Medical Counseling committee) and should be in English or Hindi language. Sub-caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
b) OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally
c) Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016. No other PwD certificate, issued by any other authorities/ Hospital will be entertained. The format of Certificate of Disability shall be as specified by Medical Counseling committee
|17.||Passport of the Candidate|
Table B: Additional Documents required for Jain Minority Candidates:
|Sr. No.||Documents required|
|1.||Affidavit executed before the Metropolitan Magistrate on Stamp
Paper of Rs. 100 stating that the Religion of the Candidate is JAIN
|2.||Jain Membership Certificate issued by local religious JAIN Sangh (Click here to See Annexure 2)|
|3.||Jain Minority Certificate issued by Competent Government Authority|
|4.||School Leaving Certificate (Mentioning that the Religion of the Candidate is JAIN)|
Table C: Additional Documents required for NRI candidates:
|a.) Candidate’s Parents resident certificate issued by Embassy of country complying the Income Tax rules|
|b.) Candidate’s passport/VISA/Resident VISA|
|c.) Income Tax Documents required as per Income Tax Act 1961|
|d.) Degrees/Certificates of candidate must have been recognized and approved by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) / Commonwealth Universities / International Association Universities (IAU) as equivalent to corresponding Indian Degrees / Certificates|
|2.||NRI Sponsored Candidate
Relationship of NRI sponsorer with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. Dated22-08- 2017
|a.) Affidavit of the person who is NRI and is the sponsor of the Candidate claiming that he / she is financial capable and will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate.|
|b.) Documents claiming that the sponsor is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer)|
|c.) Embassy Certificate of the Sponsor certifying NRI status of the Sponsor.|
|d.) Copy of latest Income tax Return filed by the sponosor.|
|e.) All the essential documents (e.g. birth certificate, passport etc) of the family
members to establish relationship between Candidate & Sponsor.
|a.) Valid Foreign Passport|
|b.) Valid VISA requirements|
|c.) Valid Residential permit in India|
|d.) Degrees/Certificates of candidate must have been recognized and approved by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/ Commonwealth Universities / International Association Universities (IAU) as equivalent to corresponding Indian Degrees/ Certificates.|