General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
* The Candidate applying to GNM program of the institution shall be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission and shall be medically fit to undergo the said programs.
* 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However Science is preferable.
* 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council.
* 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre.
* Registered ANM with pass mark.
Course Duration: 3 Years
|Program / Course||Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||Scholarship / Stipend offered by Institution (In Rs.)||Security Deposit (in Rs.)|
|General Category(In Rs.)||Jain Minority Category(In Rs.)||N.R.I. Category(In USD)|
|GNM (General Nursing And Midwifery)||66,000/-||NA||NA||NIL||5,000|
|Note: Click Here For Hostel Fees inquiry|
- The tuition fees mentioned above is in Per Annum Format. However this is to be remitted in two equal installments every year
- For First Year of Study: First Installment (50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) and the College Security deposit shall be paid at the time of admission. Second Installment (remaining 50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) shall be paid at the beginning of second half of the academic Year, as and when notified by the institution.
- For Subsequent Years of Study: Annual tuition fee to be paid in two equal installments, as and when notified by the institution.
- The payment of fees can be done through Account Payee Cheques / Demand Draft / Net Banking /Mobile Banking / UPI.
- The Account Payee Cheques or Demand Draft should be drawn in the Name of “Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to Be University” payable at Vadodara.
- All the Educational fees shall be remitted to below mentioned official Bank Account :
|Bank Name||INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK|
|Account Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University|
|Branch Address||At : Piparia , Tal : Waghodia, Vadodara, Gujarat, India, Pin – 391760|
- College Security Deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of course and on clearing all dues of the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth.
- The candidate shall pay tuition fee and other fee, as prescribed by the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth within the due date notiﬁed. If the fees paid after due date, the student will also have to pay late fees payment charges as per the policy of the Institution.
|For More Details, Please Contact:|
Contact: 8980803713 ; Email: email@example.com