Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology (D.H.A.R.E.M.T.)
The program of Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology (D.H.A.R.E.M.T.) offered by Sumadeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University is approved by Rehabiliation Council of India (RCI), Govt. of India
Aim of the Program
This Program shall train a class of persons and equip them with skills for care, maintenance and repair of Hearing Aids, Assistive Devices and address the needs of Persons with Hearing difficulty.
Objectives of the Program
The objectives of this Diploma Program are to increase the availability of manpower:
- Equipped with skills for maintenance and services of Hearing Aids as well as other Listening Devices services.
- With skills to make all kinds of Ears Moulds for the Persons with Hearing Impairment.
- with skills to address the service needs of Persons with Hearing Impairment in different set ups, such as Multispeciality Hospital, Tertiary care centre, NGOs, Rehabilitation Centre etc.
- Train manpower who will address all service-related issues of the hearing impaired relating to Hearing Aids, Assistive Listening Devices and Ear Mould and ensure that these devices are functioning properly.
* Pass in 12th class with Physics or Electronics as one of the papers, or any recognized diploma in Electronics/ Electrical engineering, or any qualified dental technician course, or Certificate or Diploma from ITI in Electronics / Electrical Engineering area.
* Candidates who are <24 years on the 1st July of the year of admission. Course Duration: 1 Year
|Name of Program||General Category||Jain Minority Category||Total Seats|
|Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology (D.H.A.R.E.M.T.)||15||15||30|
|Course||Tuition Fees||College Security Deposit (One time payment only)|
|General Category||Jain Minority Category|
|Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology (D.H.A.R.E.M.T.)||Rs. 35,000- (To be paid in two equal instalments of Rs. 17,500- each)||Rs. 31,500/- (To be paid in two equal instalments of Rs. 15,750/- each)||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Note: Click Here For Hostel Fees inquiry|
- The Annual Tuition fees shall be remitted in two equal installments.
- First Installment (50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) and the College Security deposit shall be paid at the time of admission. Second Installment (remaining 50% of the Annual Tuition Fees) shall be paid at the beginning of second half of the study year, as and when notified by the institution.
- The Candidates should have passed the All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT) conducted by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- The allotment of seats shall also be done by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- The allottees will then report to the allotted institute to complete the admission process.
Contact: +91 7405537227, (02668) 245267 ; Email: email@example.com