Smt Bhikhiben K Shah Medical Institute and Research Center (SBKS MI&RC) is a post graduate institute for Education and Research, Pipaira, Vadodara is mandated to
- Provide high quality Patient care.
- Attain Self-Sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and to meet the country’s need for highly qualified medical teachers in all medical and surgical disciplines.
- Provide Educational facilities for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity.
- Undertake Basic Community based research.
- The Charter is a statement that acknowledges the right to health, right of self-determination, the right to information, the right to respect for privacy, the right to religious and philosophical freedom.
- Everyone has a basic right of access to an organized and structured health care system, in which the hospital, along with other services, fulfils its own role.
- This charter intends to provide guidelines which enables citizens to better understand:-
- The services & facilities available in SBKS MI&RC and Dhiraj Hospital as a part thereof.
- The quality care & quality of services user are entitled to,
- Complaint redressel system through which complaints regarding denial or poor quality of services can be redressed.