CENTRAL CLINICAL LABORATORY
The Central Clinical Laboratory offers services in investigation related to Biochemistry, Pathology and Microbiology. It caters to the needs of OPD and indoor patients. Laboratory functions for 24 hours a day and 365 days of a year. Routine investigations are accepted till 5:00p.m. after which only emergency investigations are accepted.
- Semi Auto Analyzer – Accucare
- Semi Auto Analyzer – RA – 50, BAYER
- Flam Photo Meter
- Artierial Blood Gas Analyzer – ICU
- Automatic Urine Analyzer
- Conifer Cell Counter – 3 part Nihon Kohden
- Elisa Reader – Micro – Strip Reader
- Elisa Washer – Micro Semi automatic
- Electrolytes Analyzer – Prolyte ( Na+ , K+, Cl- )
- Laboratory Centrifuge – 03
- Needle destroyer – 01
- Incubator – 01
- Electric Hot Plate with magnetic stirrer- 01
With the help of these equipment approx. 4000 tests per day are performed in the laboratory.
- MRI – 1
- CT Scan – 2
- Colour Doppler – 1
- Ultra Sonography – 2
- X-ray machine 800, 500 with IITV, 300 mA
- X-ray machine 60 mA – 6
- Mammography Machine – 1
- CR System
- Contrast studies
- Biopsies and other procedure under imaging guidance
- USG guided biopsy
- C.T. Guided biopsy
- Ambulance with Driver will be standby at Casualty Departments x 24 hours.
- Driver to be present (24 hrs) Not to leave Casualty Dept
- O2 cylinder should be fitted inside the ambulance.
- IV Fluids, Emergency drug tray, Resuscitation equipment, Emergency light
- Stretcher -01(minimum) with 2 Bed sheets + 2 Pillows to be kept inside ambulance.
- Four stretchers (Swaraj Mazda) with 4 Bed sheets and 4 Pillows to be kept inside ambulance.
- Ambulance siren & Red light should be functioning.
- Ward boys to be trained in loading/unloading patients.
- Ambulance staff training for handling of acute patients and CPR.
- Ambulance staff trained in preventing injury aggravation and maintenance of asepsis.
- To be detailed by name by transport Manager.
- Mobile Nos of ambulance drivers should be known to casualty dept. Type a list and display in Casualty.
- Driver to ensure daily maintenance of ambulance and confirm that it is functional every morning.
- Transport manager to give road worthiness clearance every day morning at 0800h.
- Dress: Emergency team will wear blue jacket with emergency written in yellow.
TRANSPORT FOR PATIENTS
- Sumandeep Bus service (from Panigate to Dhiraj General Hospital & Back) – Free Bus service for patients every two hours.
- Local Bus Service – Every ½ hour
- Private Auto rickshaws – Available throughout the day up to 22:00 Hrs.
Emergency Medical Service. (Casualty)