Dhiraj Hospital Facilities
- General wards, Private wards and intensive care units.
- 1065 bed hospital which includes general wards and Intensive Care Units (ICU).
- State-of-art diagnostic facilities like CT scan, MRI Scan, Ultrasound, and Digital X-rays.
- Clean Labour Room (CLR) & Septic Labor Room (SLR).
- All in-patients receive care by team of Resident Doctors and Nurses, available round the clock, under the supervision and guidance of Faculty Members.
- Waste disposal is done as per the established rules (Biomedical waste management and handling rules) and utmost care is taken to keep the premises neat and clean.
- Every inpatient is provided with two attendant passes.
- Visitor’s timings in General Wards are from 12.00 PM to 2.00 PM and 6PM to 8PM.
- For very poor patients, on recommendation of treating Doctor, the hospital charges may be waived off by Medical Superintendent Office. Financial assistance is also available through Poor patient assistance cell which is funded through the trust’s funds.
- Well-established Radiotherapy Department with therapeutic services to both outpatients and indoor cancer patients.
- Food is served three times a day. Also, Tea is provided in the morning and evening.
- The institute has fully equipped modern 19 Operation Theatres, where major and minor surgeries are performed using the latest equipments and technology.
- For routine surgeries, the respective departments maintain waiting list. Patients are called and operated upon as per the waiting list. But, in case of emergencies/urgencies, the out of turn surgeries are also performed, at the discretion at the treating doctors.
- Pre-Anesthetic check (PAC) up is done in PAC Room in OT Complex before getting admitted for planned surgeries.
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit is also part of standard package.
- The OT complex has 20 Beds for the Recovery of the Patients.
Intensive Care Units (ICU):
- The hospital has fully equipped Main ICU at 2nd floor, to provide ICU care.
- There are specialty ICUs/Centers: – 28 Beds ICU and ICCU, 6 Bed Pediatric ICU, 12 Bed Neonatal ICU, 6 Bed SICU, 2 Bed Obs. ICU, 4 Bed Respiratory ICU. 6 Bed Neuro ICU , 4 Bed Uro ICU
- A licensed Blood Bank is available in the hospital.
- It caters to the requirements of patients.
- It provides all the kind of Blood components.