Time of OPD: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- A Day Care Centre
- Wheel chairs, Patient trolleys etc. are available free of charge at the entrance of OPD.
- OPDs have waiting hall with chairs along with TVs, lifts, ramps and public utilities likedrinking water & toilets etc. at each floor.
- Vehicle can come straightly in porch Dhiraj General Hospital, ramp is there to assist all kind of patient.
- Seperate parking facility is available for vechile for which have brought patients.
“May I help you” counter are working in the OPD building for the help of patients.
|Inquiry timings||Round the Clock|
|Registration timings for OPDs and Special Clinics||9am – 5pm (Monday to Friday)
8am – 1.00 pm (Saturday)
ADVANCED PEDIATRICS CENTRE:
- State-of-art facilities for complex and serious diseases of childhood with 120 hospital beds.
- Highly specialized medical & surgical services including emergency and disciplines of general pediatrics, neonatology, allergy, immunology, hematology, oncology, neurology, pediatrics surgery etc.
ADVANCED CARDIAC CENTRE:
- State-of-art facilities for Cardiology and Cardiovascular and thoracic surgeries.
- OPD, indoors, labs like ECG, ECHO & Stress (TMT) & Holter monitoring.
- General and private wards.
- Modular Operation theatre, Cath lab, Intensive Cardiac Care Unit & CTVS Intensive Care Unit.
- Special clinics (Arrhythmia clinic, Heart failure clinic, Cardiac obstetrics clinic & pediatric cardiac clinic), .
ADVANCED EYE CENTRE:
- State-of-art facilities to provide highest level of eye care services.
- New advanced technologies adopted in Retinal Centre with the Fundus Photography, Green Laser and ICG Camera.
- All sophisticated ocular surgical procedures viz: IOL Implants for complicated cataracts, Lasik Surgery, Laser Surgery etc are done.
- Cafeteria, chemist shops, telephone, Canteens etc.
- Lifts for different blocks.
- Easily accessible Fee counters to facilitate easy payment and refunds.
- ATM facility
Emergency Lab 24 hours, all days
Week Days (Monday-Friday) : 9:00am-5:00pm
Saturday : 9:00am-1:00pm
Sunday : closed
Reports are made available within the shortest possible time. Charges for various tests are displayed at the place where the tests are conducted. For poor patients, these charges can be waived partially or fully on the recommendation of the treating doctor by the Medical Superintendent. The present prices are just 25% of Private Laboratories.