SBKSMIRC & Dhiraj Hospital:
- Discounts to the patients on OPD charges, IPD charges, Consultation charges, Bed/Room Charges, Investigation/Procedure/OT charges.
- Organisation of Various Multidisciplinary / Multispecialty health diagnostic and treatment camps across the state GUJARAT, MADYAPRADESH & RAJASTHAN involving many clinical & paraclinical departments etc..
- Free Food Kits to pregnant women and lactating mother
- Free Food to patients etc..
Department Level Extension activities:
- Social Awareness programme on Body Donation Day by Department of Anatomy
- Awareness programme on Prescription writing & prescription audit by Department of Pharmacology in collaboration with department of Pharmacy
- Global hand washing day & World Malaria day celebration by department of Microbiology
- Celebration of World Health Day by Community medicine
- “Beat Diabetes” by Department of Medicine
- Leprosy day celebration on 30th January Department of Dermatology
- Organized world TB day awareness programme by Respiratory Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine: Participated in marathon spreading awareness on smoking and cancer.
- Respiratory Medicine: Theme being “smoking cures cancer” .Mentioned across print and digital media.
- World Anaesthesia Day Celebration by Department of Anaesthesia.
- Awareness programme during Breast feeding week by department of Paediatrics
Anatomy Department is actively involved in promoting the cause of dead body donation by arranging awareness campaign in Vadodara city and neighbouring villages.These bodies are being used for learning of undergraduate & postgraduate medical students and for the purpose of research. Medical students and NGOs like Senior Citizen Council actively help in this programme.